Here’s a video getting into detail on some of the upcoming engine updates to the new version of House Party! The new version will be released on or around October 15th. From now until the 15th, I will be adding in a bunch more story for you guys in conjunction with the engine updates you already see here! For those of you who stick it out to the end of the video, I uncover an Easter egg in the game!
To help support this project and get access to the latest version of the game, click here: https://www.patreon.com/eekgames
Here’s the video:
Hey guys! Here’s the House Party 3.0.1 Release as promised. Some exciting new updates and story added to this version. There’s a lot more to do and play with, as well as some really cool engine updates.
To get the latest version of the game, visit the Eek! Games Patreon page and you should be able to find links to the latest version downloads that are available to the level of support that you have given. If you are not a Patreon supporter, you can download the latest public build here:
- Enhanced Lighting and optimized for better performance
- Updated hair and created dynamic hair for some of the models.
- Updated breast physics. They now respond to collisions in addition to model movement.
- Updated path finding.
- Added to Stephanie’s storyline.
- Added to Katherine’s storyline.
- Added to Madison’s storyline.
- Added to Ashley’s storyline.
- Added to Patricks’s storyline.
- Added more explorable areas and interactive items to the house.
- Added touch/grab interactive hand that toggles with pressing ctr.
- W, S – Move forward/back
- A, D – Strafe left/right
- C, Z – Crouch/Stand
- Press “P” to take out and put away your penis
- Alternately, hold down both mouse buttons to move forward
- Right Mouse click and drag to move camera
- Press I or use the icon on the bottom-right for inventory
- Press Left or Right or use the on-screen arrows to cycle through inventory items
- Left Click on a character to talk to them.
- Left Click on an object to interact with it (Must be close enough)
- Left Click on a dialogue option to select it.
- Press Escape or use the icon on the bottom-right to pull up the game menu
- Press Control to bring up a 3D virtual hand to interact with the world with.
- Windows 7+
- Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 3.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2005 should work.
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
- Recommended Resolution: 1900 x 1200 or higher.
- Optimized for 2560×1440, but will work on most.
- Recommended: 1600×900 or greater.
- Minimum: 1024×768 (Some text may be cut off at this resolution).