It’s been becoming a routine to put out a video at the start of each month, and then a release toward the middle of the month, so here’s the video showcasing the new House Party updates for this month’s demo release. The demo should be available toward the middle of September with some content and engine updates.
Details are in the video:
After some content updates, this build will be made into a new demo of House Party and released to $25+ supporters, at which time, the demo I released last month will be available to $10+ supporters.
Just wanted to let everybody know that version .3 of House Party has officially been released to $25.00+ supporters. This is the first version of the game that will be adhering to a new release structure where, in a month, when I put out my next release, it will trickle down and be available to $10+ supporters, then to $1+ supporters the following month, and eventually be the next public version of the game. Future versions will follow in this manner.
I took an extra week or so putting this build together because this version will eventually be the first public release with the new revamped models and house, and I wanted to add a little more game-play, story-line, and some Easter eggs into it. There are a few story-lines you can start to head down in this released version. I plan to mostly focus on story in the next few months to come, so we can start getting a solid playable game.
If you are already a supporter, or you’d like to become a supporter, here is the link to the Patreon Project:
- Completely revamped house and character models
- Completely revamped lighting Improved frame rates
- Completely revamped character AI
- Completely revamped path finding
- Started working on story-lines
- Characters now have moods and emotions
- Characters now have diverse personalities that affect behavior.
- Characters now have friend, love interest (toward player and each other), and drunk properties.
- W, S – Move forward/back
- A, D – Strafe left/right
- C, Z – Crouch/Stand
- Press “P” to take out and put away your penis
- Alternately, hold down both mouse buttons to move forward
- Right Mouse click and drag to move camera
- Press I or use the icon on the bottom-right for inventory
- Press Left or Right or use the on-screen arrows to cycle through inventory items
- Left Click on a character to talk to them.
- Left Click on an object to interact with it (Must be close enough)
- Left Click on a dialogue option to select it.
- Press Escape or use the icon on the bottom-right to pull up the game menu
- Windows 7+
- Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 3.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2005 should work.
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
- Recommended Resolution: 1900 x 1200 or higher.
- Optimized for 2560×1440, but will work on most.
- Recommended: 1600×900 or greater.
- Minimum: 1024×768 (Some text may be cut off at this resolution).
Exciting news! Here’s a video preview of the demo I will be putting out this week to my $25.00+ Patrons. This demo will also be the first official public build in a while. I’ve decided to change the way I am releasing demos, so that they will eventually all end up being public releases.
Here’s the scoop;
This demo will be available to my $25.00+ supporters to start. After I release the next demo, I will be making this demo available to my $10.00+ supporters, and then on the next release, this video will be available to my $1.00+ supporters, and then on the following release, this demo will go public. So it will be available to all of you soon! After trying a few different reward method systems, I’m feeling like this one is making the most sense. Thank you all so much for your continued support. Here’s the video:
Details are explained in the video itself. Enjoy!