House Party Beta .2.2
House Party Beta .2.2Feb 11
Here’s another follow-up build to House Party. This is addressing the last (hopefully) of the issues that some of you have been running into. The Stephanie bug was a big hindrance to completing the game through to the Strip High Card Game, but now it should be smooth sailing! I also added a few new features including an upgrade to the dialogue system where the characters now give hints on how to complete some of the puzzles. I also took out a lot of the silly responses, and added more of a story as to how the gang all know each other. And last but not least, there are now downloadable builds for OSX (Mac) and Linux operating systems! Enjoy!
- Fixed a bug where Stephanie would remove alcohol from your inventory even if she refused it.
- Gave Frank a new combat animation
- Updated multiple dialogues
- Added hints about story lines to some NPC dialogues.
- Fixed an issue where rag-doll physics would freak out breast physics.
- Added support for Mac
- Added support for Linux
- Added Audio Settings
- UI is now scalable
- Girls in the Card Game now have tells as to how strong their cards are.
- W, S – Move forward/back
- A, D – Strafe left/right
- C, Z – Crouch/Stand
- Alternately, hold down both mouse buttons to move forward
- Right Mouse click and drag to move camera
- Press I or use the icon on the bottom-right for inventory
- Press Left or Right or use the on-screen arrows to cycle through inventory items
- Left Click on a character to talk to them.
- Left Click on an object to interact with it (Must be close enough)
- Left Click on a dialogue option to select it.
- Press Escape or use the icon on the bottom-right to pull up the game menu
- Windows 7+
- Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 3.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2005 should work.
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
- Recommended Resolution: 1900 x 1200 or higher.
- Optimized for 2560×1440, but will work on most.
- Recommended: 1600×900 or greater.
- Minimum: 1024×768 (Some text may be cut off at this resolution).
Don’t forget to visit the support/discussion forum if you have any bug reports or issues: http://forum.eekllc.com. Also, if you like this project and would like to help ensure that it keeps going, please support it at the Eek Games Patreon Page