House Party Beta .2.1
House Party Beta .2.1Feb 07
Here’s the latest update of House Party. As usual, this is a quick update following a big one addressing some of the bugs and immediate feedback I’ve gotten since the release of Beta .2. Though mostly minor changes and bug fixes, there has actually been a good deal of new content added to the game. I got a really good suggestion from a supporter to include high-res photos of the girls in various states of undress during the strip game, and I’ve done exactly that. I also feel like the strip game ending yields a bit more of a reward this way as well, so enjoy!
- Increased the mass of the rickety shelf so Frank will always be crushed by it.
- Fixed an issue where interactive objects could be clicked through user interface interaction.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the interaction menu wouldn’t come up when clicking on a character.
- Increased font sizes on dialogues and game messages.
- Fixed an issue where some UI elements were cropped off the screen on some resolutions.
- Added several reward photos to the strip game.
- Adjusted the maximum angle characters can turn their heads to avoid some unnatural looking scenarios.
- W, S – Move forward/back
- A, D – Strafe left/right
- C, Z – Crouch/Stand
- Alternately, hold down both mouse buttons to move forward
- Right Mouse click and drag to move camera
- Press I or use the icon on the bottom-right for inventory
- Press Left or Right or use the on-screen arrows to cycle through inventory items
- Left Click on a character to talk to them.
- Left Click on an object to interact with it (Must be close enough)
- Left Click on a dialogue option to select it.
- Press Escape or use the icon on the bottom-right to pull up the game menu
- Windows 7+
- Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 3.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2005 should work.
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
- Recommended Resolution: 1900 x 1200 or higher.
- Optimized for 2560×1440, but will work on most.
- Recommended: 1600×900 or greater.
- Minimum: 1024×768 (Some text may be cut off at this resolution).
Don’t forget to visit the support/discussion forum if you have any bug reports or issues: http://forum.eekllc.com. Also, if you like this project and would like to help ensure that it keeps going, please support it at the Eek Games Patreon Page