House Party Beta .11
House Party Beta .11Jan 18
This is just a quick update to resolve some issues I’ve been getting feedback about from the first beta. There’s no new storyline updates in this version, but there’s a bit of content updates just because it happened to already be written in before I put out the patches. From here out, I will be working on storyline updates until the next version. 🙂
- Fixed a bug where Frank never stops fighting even after Patrick is knocked out.
- Made the response options font a bit smaller (for smaller resolutions)
- Added physics to interactive objects (you can now drop them anywhere)
- Added sound effects for when some inventory objects are dropped.
- Fixed a few other bugs
- W, S – Move forward/back
- A, D – Strafe left/right
- C, Z – Crouch/Stand
- Alternately, hold down both mouse buttons to move forward
- Right Mouse click and drag to move camera
- Press I or use the icon on the bottom-right for inventory
- Press Left or Right or use the on-screen arrows to cycle through inventory items
- Left Click on a character to talk to them.
- Left Click on an object to interact with it (Must be close enough)
- Left Click on a dialogue option to select it.
- Press F1 or use the icon on the bottom-right to pull up the game menu
- Windows 7+
- Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 3.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2005 should work.
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
- Recommended Resolution: 1900 x 1200 or higher.
Don’t forget to visit the support/discussion forum if you have any bug reports or issues: http://forum.eekllc.com. Also, if you like this project and would like to help ensure that it keeps going, please support it at the Eek Games Patreon Page