House Party Alpha .03
House Party Alpha .03Dec 04
Here is the third alpha release of House Party. This build addresses a lot of bug fixed that were found through testing, and introduces some additional gameplay mechanics. Some storylines have also been expanded on. Change log is as follows:
- Fixed a bug where Madison won’t stop following you.
- Fixed some bugs that were preventing getting to the end of some storylines
- Fixed some bugs with fighting
- Hid a few of the game items in better places.
- Added booze to the scene
- Added new mechanisms for interacting with the environment.
- Fixed a bug where opening the inventory would cause you not to be able to pick up anything else.
- Added a new character: Katherine
- Added some of Katherine’s storyline.
- Bettered lighting and removed effects that were causing the eyes to darken too much.
- New animations
- Game Menu Added
Here are the user controls:
- W, S – Move forward/back
- A, D – Strafe left/right
- C, Z – Crouch/Stand
- Left Mouse click and drag to move camera
- Press I for inventory (Will not show if no items are in it)
- Press Left and Right to cycle through inventory items (When inventory is open)
- Walk up to a character to begin a dialogue
- Press Up and Down to select a dialogue response
- Press Enter to confirm a dialogue response
- Press escape to exit a dialogue
- Press F1 to pull up the game menu
- Windows 7+
- Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 3.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2005 should work.
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
House Party Download (Windows): House Party Alpha Version 0.03
Don’t forget to visit the support/discussion forum if you have any bug reports or issues: http://forum.eekllc.com